Cookies help website users perform certain functions.
Allow this website to place cookies on your computer?
Tel: (01482) 778753 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Community Account is an easy access deposit account for organisations.
The account offers easy ways for clubs, societies, charities, social enterprises and small organisations (both incorporated and unincorporated) to pay in funds received from their members, supporters or customers, or to pay their suppliers.
- No monthly fee;
- £1 balance minimum;
- Instant Access - you don't need to give us notice to withdraw;
- Deposits - by cash, cheque, bank standing order, Direct Debit, payroll deduction, or transfers from other members;
- up to £100 per day in cash in branch
- 4 free cheques per month
- 4 free bank transfers per month;
- Online access to your balance;
- Bonus Dividends - this is paid annually in December (2014 - 0.25%);
- Safe savings - for small organisations. We're a member of the FSCS;
- A way for you to support a local ethical community business that is owned by its members.
How to open a Community Account
Step 1: Complete the application form (print off or collect in branch)
Step 2: Provide verification of your organisation
Step 3: Provide two or three acceptable items of identification for up to 4 signatories
Step 4: Drop into your local branch