Cookies help website users perform certain functions.
Allow this website to place cookies on your computer?
Tel: (01482) 778753 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
07 October 2015
The Membership Account is a basic savings account that all members of the credit union receive when they join (aged 16+). It can be used as a savings account although some members choose not to use it in this way but as a gateway to access our other services.
- Instant access - you don't need to give us notice to withdraw;
- Minimum balance of £1 to retain your membership/ share in the Credit Union;
- Withdrawals - by cash, cheque, BACS transfers, or transfers to other members;
- Deposits - by cash, cheque, bank standing order, Direct Debit, payroll deduction, with a PayPoint card, or transfers from other members;
- Bonus Dividends - this is paid annually in December (2014 - 0.25%);
- Access to our free Members' Death Benefit Scheme.