Cookies help website users perform certain functions.
Allow this website to place cookies on your computer?
Tel: (01482) 778753 Email: email@example.com
Hull and East Yorkshire Credit Union is a successful expanding member-owned organisation dedicated to providing quality financial services to our 12,500+ members. We are keen to recruit people who share our values and would enjoy helping to grow the worldwide credit union movement.
There are currently no job opportunities with the Credit Union.
Thank you for looking and best wishes for your job search.
Nominations for directors is now closed until November 2015.
Pennies 2 Pounds
We need volunteers to go into schools once a week to help record deposits, enrol pupils in the Pennies 2 Pounds clubs and promote the scheme. Training will be provided that could lead to an accredited award.
We need volunteers to help with our Quids In project aimed at bringing financial skills and confidence to social tenants in the city of Hull.
Could you help to train groups and individuals in financial skills,
For an informal chat, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01482 778753 on Mondays or Wednesdays.
We have a voluntary group of supporters called HEY Leaders who act as our local champions and help us to spread the Credit Union message. To become a HEY Leader, all you have to do is provide us with your e-mail address and we’ll send you a monthly newsletter and any posters or leaflets that you may need. The time commitment can be as much or as little as you choose. Any help you can give will be much appreciated, and you’ll be playing a vital role in growing The Fairer Alternative.
Becoming a Credit Union HEY Leader could help you:
- gain new skills
- access training opportunities
- meet new people
- make new friends
- gain experience working in a financial services environment
- enhance your career prospects.
- distributing leaflets around your neighbourhood;
- encouraging your family and friends to join;
- putting up posters and newsletters on notice boards at your place of work, church or local community centre;
- giving talks about the Credit Union to community groups;
- keeping a stock of Credit Union leaflets and forms handy to give to your colleagues and associates on request;
- being someone who can answer simple queries from members and prospective members, or put them in touch with Central Office.
If you are interested, and would like an informal chat about possibilities, please contact us on 01482 778753 or email email@example.com