Cookies help website users perform certain functions.
Allow this website to place cookies on your computer?
Tel: (01482) 778753 Email: email@example.com
Hull and East Yorkshire Credit Union is a successful expanding member-owned organisation dedicated to providing quality financial services to our 12,500+ members. We are keen to recruit people who share our values and would enjoy helping to grow the worldwide credit union movement.
PARTNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
This post is now closed. We'll be in touch with successful candidates shortly.
Nominations for directors is now closed until November 2015.
Pennies 2 Pounds
We need volunteers to go into schools once a week to help record deposits, enrol pupils in the Pennies 2 Pounds clubs and promote the scheme. Training will be provided that could lead to an accredited award.
Local Members' Groups
As owners of this business, you are our future!
Do you want to promote your Credit Union and recruit new members? Or have some good ideas to help us develop?
If so, you could volunteer for one of our Local Members' Groups.
We currently have the following Groups up and running:
- East Yorkshire (Driffield) - meet fourth Wednesday in month at 10am at the branch
- Northern Lincolnshire (Scunthorpe) - meet second Thursday in month at 7pm at the branch.
If members would like to form a group in any other areas - we'd love to hear from you too!
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01482 778753.
We have a voluntary group of supporters called HEY Leaders who act as our local champions and help us to spread the Credit Union message. To become a HEY Leader, all you have to do is provide us with your e-mail address and we’ll send you a monthly newsletter and any posters or leaflets that you may need. The time commitment can be as much or as little as you choose. Any help you can give will be much appreciated, and you’ll be playing a vital role in growing The Fairer Alternative.
Becoming a Credit Union HEY Leader could help you:
- gain new skills
- access training opportunities
- meet new people
- make new friends
- gain experience working in a financial services environment
- enhance your career prospects.
- distributing leaflets around your neighbourhood;
- encouraging your family and friends to join;
- putting up posters and newsletters on notice boards at your place of work, church or local community centre;
- giving talks about the Credit Union to community groups;
- keeping a stock of Credit Union leaflets and forms handy to give to your colleagues and associates on request;
- being someone who can answer simple queries from members and prospective members, or put them in touch with Central Office.
If you are interested, and would like an informal chat about possibilities, please contact us on 01482 778753 or email email@example.com