Cookies help website users perform certain functions.
Allow this website to place cookies on your computer?
Tel: (01482) 778753 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ever wanted to save regularly but never seem to get round to it? Do you ever wish you had something put by for a holiday or Christmas or even just a rainy day? Would you like an ethical organisation that's on your side to look after your cash?
If so, we offer several great ways to help you build up some useful savings. Once you get the habit youll be amazed at how quickly your savings grow.
Benefits of saving with the Credit Union
- Save as little or as much as you want;
- Convenient ways to pay in (Payroll deduction, bank standing order, Direct Debit, cash, cheque, transfers from other members);
- You may qualify for our free Members' Death Benefit Scheme on your savings;
- We usually reward you with a Dividend each year;
- Your savings are safe with us (covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme);
- Check your balance online.
How to open a savings account