Cookies help website users perform certain functions.
Allow this website to place cookies on your computer?
Tel: (01482) 778753 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ever wanted to save regularly but never seem to get round to it? Do you ever wish you had something put by for a holiday or Christmas or even just a rainy day? Would you like an ethical organisation that’s on your side to look after your cash?
If so, we offer several great ways to help you build up some useful savings.
Once you get the habit you’ll be amazed how quickly your savings grow.
Benefits of Saving with the Credit Union
- Save as little or as much as you can afford
- Convenient ways to pay in (Payroll deduction, bank standing order, Direct Debit, PayPoint, cash, cheque, transfers from other members)
- You may qualify for free life insurance on your savings.
- We usually reward you with a Dividend each year
- Your savings are completely safe with us as we are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
Upon joining, every member of the credit union is automatically given a membership account which doubles as a savings account. A minimum balance of £1 in the account to retains your membership. This makes you a HEYCU shareholder and gives you membership rights including attending the Annual General Meeting and voting.
As well as the membership account, we also have a range of other savings accounts available: